The award-winning Teachers Media has now joined Instagram and Pinterest.
Follow us on Instagram and Pinterest for fun and engaging international education tips, ideas, and practical strategies to use in the classroom.
Win a subscription
If you’re spooked by Friday the 13th today, you’re not alone. Many people across the globe share your fear known as asparaskevidekatriaphobia. However, your luck is about to change!
By following Teachers Media International on either Instagram or Pinterest from today you could win a FREE subscription to our Plus service, giving you access to more than 3,500 professional learning resources including best practice videos, articles, teaching packs and more.
All entries will be added into a prize draw, and each follow counts as an entry, which means you could earn 2 entries.
Already following Teachers Media? Use the hashtag #TeachTM across any Social Media platform and qualify for an extra 5 entries to our prize draw. Terms and conditions apply.
~ The Teachers Media Team
Prize Draw – Details
* All registered users who follow Teachers Media International on Instagram, Pinterest or use the hashtag #TeachTM before 27th May 2016 will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win one years individual subscription to the Teachers Media Plus service.
This prize draw is open to participants, aged 18 and over.
Term & Conditions – Prize Draw
1. Entrants who enter this prize draw accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such prize draw which may be mentioned on the website or any other form of correspondence relating to the prize draw (“prize draw information”). No purchase or payment necessary.
2. Users must follow or use the hashtag #TeachTM no later than 27th May 2016.
3. Winners will be selected from a prize draw. The draw will take place within 10 days from the date on which the prize draw closes. The draw closes on Friday 27th May 2016 at 11:59pm GMT.
4. Winners will be notified within 5 days working days of the prize draw taking place.
5. Winners will be notified via their social media account provided when entering the prize draw.
6. Open to participants aged 18 or over. Prizes can be withheld until such proof of eligibility and identity has been confirmed. If such proof is not produced on request the promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entrant.
7. Employees (and their families) of the promoter and anybody professionally connected with the free prize draw are not eligible for entry.
8. The promoter’s decision is final and legally binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the prize draw without prior notice.
10. The promoter accepts no responsibility for participants being unable to connect to the promoter’s website or to participate in this draw due to any problem technical or otherwise connected with their email or web connection or postal services. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any occurrences resulting from the participant’s connection to the Internet via the promoter’s website. The promoter does not accept responsibility for any damage (whether material or non-material) caused to participants, to their computer equipment or to data which are stored on them, or to their personal, professional or commercial activities.
12. No cash alternative will be offered for any of the prizes.
13. The promoter may in its discretion refuse to provide a prize, or seek its recovery in the event of non-entitlement under these terms and conditions or an entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions, fraud, dishonesty, or other inappropriate or improper conduct.
14. The promoter is Teachers Media International Ltd.
16. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
17. Not available to current Teachers Media Plus subscribers.